Dogs and cats, like humans and other vertebrate animals, have an endocannabinoid system made up of CB-1 and CB-2 receptors (which produce endocannabinoids):
- The CB-1 Receptor acts primarily in the brain and central nervous system
- The CB-2 receptor acts on peripheral organs such as the immune system
How Can CBD Help Your Pet?
- Inhibits the growth of tumours
- Improves appetite
- Relieves chronic pain
- Stimulates bone growth
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves the health of skin and hair
- Antibacterial properties
- Relieves joint pain
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Improves mobility
- Reduces seizures and attacks in cases of epilepsy.